Friday, December 13, 2013

An URGENT E-mail Discussion with Ms. Moon

[Note: Start from the bottom and read up, bitches!]

David Foster Wallace let his dogs eat out of his mouth. I draw the line there. Ginger eats her own shit. Lately she’s in to eating her frozen turds in the snow. Do you suppose it’s similar to putting Milky Ways in the freezer—I mean in a dog sort of way?

From: Ms. Moon
Sent: Friday, December 13, 2013 9:33 AM
Subject: Re: Lordy, you are all are cold this morning.

Thanks for the heads-up. (haha!)


-----Original Message-----
From: ugadawg1
To: Ms. Moon
Sent: Fri, Dec 13, 2013 9:30 am
Subject: Re: Lordy, you are all are cold this morning.


I’m sort of with him on that. I love Reddi Whip--straight out of the damn nozzle. The cats dig it too. I let them lick the nozzle and then serve Reddi Whip to unsuspecting guests. It amuses me because I think cats are really clean (despite licking their asses), and I eat after them myself.

1 comment:

Ms. Moon said...

Now everyone is going to be jealous of our highly intelligent and in-depth and philosophical email relationship.