Friday, July 27, 2012

He Isn't Even in Office and I Already HATE His Dumb Mormon Ass

To Mitt Romney,
FUCK YOU for saying it's hard to know how well the Olympic Games will turn out. I say this on behalf of the British people, who I happen to adore. You are an ignorant insulting BORE, and you have the manners of an inbred fucking baboon. Do us a favor and keep your dumb ass in the States. The rest of the world should NOT have to be subjected to you. (And also Romney hates the gays. Fuck you for that, too, Romney.)

Dear People of Britain,
I'd like to apologize on behalf of the ENTIRE United States for the offensive comments of that ignorant  son-of-a-bitch Mitt Romney. We are sorry to have once again unleashed his dumb republican ass on the world, since you have already suffered George W. Bush in recent times. I have full faith that the 2012 Olympic Games will be the best EVER.

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN! HIP HIP. CHEERIO.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2179582/Mitt-Romneys-Olympics-2012-gaffe-Devoid-charm-offensive-wazzock.html

9 comments:

Big Mark 243 said...

Yeah and I love the retort that the PM made about the difference between having the Olympics in one of the worlds truly great cities over holding them "in the middle of nowhere"...

Jeannie said...

Arrogant twit. The man definitely needs to get his head out of his own ass.

I have to say that the right wing Christians in the world are making me ashamed of having ever claimed to be a Christian. They have no idea the damage they are doing while raping the world in the name of the Lord.

Nat said...

I like your style... and thanks for the vote of confidence :-)

mrs.missalaineus said...

brilliant....

xxalainaxx

Eeek said...

ps and we don't judge your nation by one freak oid tosser. x

Kathleen said...

Love your wit, love your site, love the Brits, and love the Olympics too. I'm watching the opening ceremonies as I comment and they are fucking awesome! God save the Queen indeed, guvnor! Mind the gap (and I will smite anyone who thinks I'm referring to the retail store)!

Carrie said...

Ah thank you! That man knows nothing about diplomacy does he?

I'm wondering if you can answer a question for me? I read on a blog that in the American broadcast of the opening ceremony the singing of Abide With Me as a tribute to the victims of our 7/7 bombing was not broadcast. Do you know why this is? It's such a shame because this was very touching.
Is the song somehow offensive in the US? I'm puzzled.

Keep up your good work :-)

http://deadspin.com/5930048/nbc-responds-we-removed-the-opening-ceremony-memorial-to-terrorism-victims-because-the-tribute-wasnt-about-america

Syd said...

Ha! Gotta love you, SB. I think that he is totally boring.

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Thanks for all of your comments. I really do appreciate them.

Carrie, thank you for reading, and I understand that the assholes at the network decided that the tribute to the victims of 7/7 wouldn't be relate-able to the Americans. I'm SO GLAD they decided that for me. I was as upset over 7/7 as I was 9/11, quite frankly.

Love to all, ESPECIALLY Jeannnie, Big Mark, Syd, Eeek, Mrs. Miss A, and Ms. Moon, my long-time family. I love you guys.