Friday, December 14, 2012

Man, Only in America. . . .

I'm going to say this, and it's not going to be popular, but it's my blog, and I can say whatever the fuck I want. Only in America. With TOTAL sympathy to the victim's families, I say this: Live by the sword, die by the sword. America lives by the sword. If someone takes out a class of elementary school children, it could only happen here. John Lennon could only have been shot here too. Fucking sickening.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2248197/Shooting-Sandy-Hook-elementary-school.html

3 comments:

Syd said...

It seems so because so many other countries don't have the homicide numbers that we do. Too many damn guns here.

michelle said...

I completely agree

xoxoxo

Sarcastic Bastard said...

I love my readers. They prove that there is still a small pocket of sanity in the world.

Thank God for you guys. I mean that.

Love,

SB