Saturday, February 14, 2009

Larry King of Flatulence

I understand that the Kimgmeister has una pequena problema with flatulence. It's so bad that his show staff put a fan underneath the flatulent motherfucker's desk. I guess it's like swoon-inducing gas! Tonight, Larry's guests were Kate Winslet and Penelope Cruz. I felt sorry for their asses. Luckily, they were only on for about 10 minutes each.

Here is evidence of the old fucker's gas problem. Larry King FARTS Live! The funniest part is the guest's reaction to Larry's squeaker.

1 comment:

Alec Beattie said...

I too have a problem - if you want to call it a problem - with flatulence, which isn't surprising given I'm a veggie who drinks lots of Stella. I've never managed to guff live on national tv, but if I did I would put it in my CV.