Friday, June 18, 2010

Quotes of the Damn Day 2: Sebastian Horsley

The blog is his today.

I have invested 90 percent of my money on prostitutes, the rest on Class A drugs, the remains I squandered.

I can count all the lovers I've had on one hand – if I'm holding a calculator.

You may look back on your life and accept it as good or evil. But it is far, far harder to admit that you have been completely unimportant; that in the great sum of things all a man's endless grapplings are no more significant than the scuttlings of a cockroach. The universe is neither friendly nor hostile. It is merely indifferent. This makes me ecstatic.

3 comments:

Ms. Moon said...

That last one? It makes me ecstatic too.

Syd said...

The universe is indifferent but I am not. That means something to me.

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Ms. Moon,
It did me too.

Syd,
That is meaningful.

Love you both!