Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Dude Is Having One Motherfucker of a Night


We've all been there, so don't be judging this poor dolt, you lofty-ass motherfuckers. You know you've been in similar circumstances, and your ass just got lucky. The pigs (make that any authority figure) make SB's ass nervous, so it COULD HAVE happened to moi. Point is, we're not here to judge. Let's leave that shit to the tight-sphinctered tea partiers. Those motherfuckers wouldn't know how to REALLY throw it up if they tried.

Stankin' drunk-ass video dude may be one short bus motherfucker, but at least he knows how to throw it up! Throw it up, motherfuckers. Throw it up! [To quote Lil' Jon. SB is a FAN, Lil' Jon. Throw that shit up!]

5 comments:

Ms. Moon said...

Oh dear. You just have to wonder sometimes. I have a feeling that drunk dude might have done some throwing up of a different sort that same night.

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Ms. Moon,
WE'VE ALL BEEN THERE!

Syd said...

Brings back bad memories.

Jeannie said...

Well, personally, yes, I have been there but not with cops around.

Many years ago, before they got serious, and before we were married, Gary followed me home (30 miles out in the country) after being at a bar all night. He was all over the road. Sucker hadn't learned to fake it like I had. And a cop comes up behind him and he thinks it's a snow plow and doesn't think to pull over until I do. He challenges the cop to a race and tells him all sorts of drunken nonsense that we were at our engagement party (definitely not). Meanwhile, I have the window open, I'm smoking and chewing gum...and the cop comes up to me and asks where we're going and says he'll have to ride with me then. Never asked if I'd been drinking too.
Idiot. I'd had more than Gary.

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Jeannie,
That is a great story. A lot of pigs are mentally challenged. Must be all those donuts.