Thursday, October 20, 2011

An Update on the Asshole Terry Thompson's Legacy of Loving-Kindness to His Exotic Animals

I am especially sickened to hear that the Sheriffs in Zanesville, Ohio, shot and killed 19 rare Bengal tigers from that asshole Terry Thompson's collection of exotic animals. I hate Thomspon, and I hope he rots in hell. I also hope the animal that bit him did so while he could still feel it.

Tragic: Sheriff's deputies shot nearly 50 wild animals - including 18 rare Bengal tigers and 17 lions - across the state's countryside on Wednesday


Thank you to the Cincinnati Zoo for taking the pitiful allotment of surviving animals.


2 comments:

Big Mark 243 said...

What a sad sight... especially with so few of these cats surviving in the wild... :0(

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Yeah, it breaks my heart.