Monday, November 7, 2011

A Conversation

Did you know that Evel Knievel has a son named Steval? That's right--Steval Knievel. 

[Long silence]

Uhhhhmmm, no I didn't.

That's okay. I lied. I just thought it was funny. He SHOULD HAVE had a son named that.




Does anyone else find this as depressing as fuck?

You young dumb cums won't know what a hero this man was. You won't get it. So fuck you. If you're under the age of say 40--you probably shouldn't comment. Just remember SB said this: IF THIS SHIT CAN HAPPEN TO EVEL, WHO WAS ONE VITAL MOTHERFUCKER, IT CAN HAPPEN TO YOUR YOUNG DUMB ASS, TOO! 

6 comments:

Sarcastic Bastard said...

I knew he had a twin, but I didn't know that was his name.

I can't wait for a scooter! (Okay, I can.) I'm going to put a six-pack in the basket in the front and drive drunk.

Dare to dream!

drollgirl said...

dude. this is pretty pretty pathetic.

i think the six million dollar man is selling hearing aids now. for reals.

Jeannie said...

Poor Evel. Though if anyone has aches and pains from past injuries keeping them from being mobile, I guess he'd be it. Bet he knows which are the best pain killers and the suckers gotta keep the bills paid. No one's gonna pay me to advertise a scooter.

Damn, though. I remember my brother and all his friends playing Evel Knievel on their bikes. They wished. He was one of a kind.

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Drollgirl,
He is. I saw that commercial. I'd still hit that shit.

Jeannie,
I knew you'd get the majesty of Evel. I love youse.

Mel's Way or No Way said...

Evel makes that scooter look bad-ass!

You on a scooter with a six pack in the basket made me laugh my ass off. I can see it...yes, I can truly see it happening.

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Maybe we can finally be neighbors one day, and I'll just motor over and share my beer. The umpteen dogs and cats can just run around in the yard. I love a good commotion!