Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Joe from the IT Department

When I was younger and working for TRW, I used to put A LOT of effort into the way I looked. I actually cared in those days, motherfuckers! I did my hair everysingledamnday and wore a lot of fancy makeup and shit.

Well, the week that I came back from my honeymoon to work, I was running EXTREMELY late one morning and made it to work with my hair looking somewhat akin to a bird's nest and with VERY LITTLE makeup on. This bitch was a damn fright fest, motherfuckers!

Anyhoo, I was sitting outside on break that morning, and my buddy Joe from the IT Department, plopped down next to me. He took one long look at me, sighed, and said: "Already letting ourselves go, are we? That happens after you get married."

5 comments:

Ms. Moon said...

Unfortunately, Joe was right. Not necessarily about you, but in general.

Denny Coates said...

See? That's what I'm talking about. Joe had no people skills, a common failing among IT types.

Syd said...

That wasn't nice of Joe. I am sure that your natural looks are great.

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Syd,
It wasn't nice, but it sure as fuck was funny. I still laugh about it.

Mel's Way or No Way said...

I suppose Joe was a real catch himself.