Monday, August 23, 2010

Uhhhhmmmm, Okay. . . .

Sucker is nuts, as the daddums would say.

Heart attack?

For the last week or so, the informants in my vicinity who have been on watch, have been using something akin to possibly an ultrasonic, or electromagnetic remote device on me. It feels sort of like a reverse suction. It basically feels like your insides are pulsating on high speed. Now they do things like this consistently to targets, and the shielding that I use, usually stops most of this, but what they are doing right now, is aimed I would guess at my upper body, heart being on of those things. It’s vibrating my upper body to a dangerous degree.

Now I am trying to shield, but my normal forms of shielding have been limited. Since I am in pretty good health, not suicidal, or anything, there should be no reason for me to have any problems. Now because they are stupid they could just be aiming at my heart as a way of monitoring, but what they are doing is vibrating my chest to such a degree that it’s really not ok, and I would say dangerous.

So I just thought I would point this out. Usually when targets write about their targeting, it just encourages the little s*its to do it more, but I thought it would be a good idea to point out what the little creatures are doing. Evil sometimes just has to be stupid to carry out evil, or it can be deliberate.

Either way for those who do not understand the situations that targets face, their first thought might naively be, well why not call the police? Because as every other target has discovered, the police are not our friends, and most times they are in league with what is ongoing. Not every officer is like that, but even the good ones often don’t have ready answers or solutions. Others might think it’s just a harmless game of being followed around, but the monitoring that they do, not only qualifies as human torture, at times, it should qualify as murder.

14 comments:

NH said...

Where do you find this stuff? I love it because if I thought I was crazy I just don't feel so bad anymore. I think I'm doing pretty okay if some poor folks out there are having to fend off 'dangerous vibrations'. Thank the lord the little creatures aren't coming after me :)

Kathleen Scott said...

This guy isn't really crazy. I worked in a guardianship unit for a few years...our wards who were clear enough to live independently fried steaks in motor oil, stuffed bibles down toilets and believed the radio was listening to them, but not a one of them could punctuate.

Thanks for your kind thoughts, SB. I really appreciate it. I'm feeling better now that Harry's memorial garden is in place. It's pretty and peaceful.

Mark said...

Every single one of these delusional paranoids write in exactly the same fashion. The narrative voice of pretend-assumed calm; the absolute and utter conviction of their reality. It's very, very strange.

Mr.Mischief said...

I think this means they inserted the vibrator in the wrong end...

Jeannie said...

Clearly this person needs some protection - from himself.

Big Mark 243 said...

I envy the mind that created this episode. Great, great stuff.

Denny Coates said...

I think your judgment is right on. I wouldn't call the police about this either.

Wildernesschic said...

Worrying post, I hope that you are ok, I cant quite understand what is happening to you xx
Sending positive thoughts, strength and love your way ...hope it helps, if not tell the fuckers to go to hell xx

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Nellie Dear,
I know what you mean. I feel comparatively good about myself and my sanity now.

Laugh.

Love you.

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Kathleen,
I'd love to work in the booby hatch. It's my dream job. Laugh.

So glad you are feeling better.

Love,

SB

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Mark,
It is strange, and I love reading the shit. Very compelling reading.

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Ruth,
I am fine, babe. This is just some stuff I ran across on the Web. I am always fascinated with the paranoid or strange, maybe because I am both. Just kidding.

Love you tons,

SB

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Denny,
This is not my judgment. It's the ramblings of some paranoid dude I found who has a blog. I am just attracted to behavior I can't understand.

Love,

SB

Mj Rains said...

Heart palpatations. you can get them from too much caffeine. There is a reasonable answer for every thing this guy claims...or supposedly experiences.