Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Dad's Doing Yoga with Who?

Well, I've done heard it all now. I just got off the phone with the Moms, and she's got Dad doing yoga WITH JANE FONDA! And he only referred to her as Hanoi Jane once. Breakthrough!

[And don't all you cranky veterans start posting hateful shit about Jane in the comments section. This is not a political blog, and I don't have time to start one either. I've got a full-time job, an ailing diarrhetic pooch, and a highly literate and time-consuming blog. This is not a fucking forum! If I wanted the opinion of angry veterans, I'd start one. If you want to bitch about Jane and the mistakes of her hapless youth, that bitch Ann Coulter's got a site. Go there!]

I wish I had a photo of daddums doing yoga with the Hanoi-ster that I could post, but I don't. If I did, I would blow it up and paste it all over his retirement community so that the other old cranky veterans could experience dad's forgiving nature and maybe learn to forgive, too. Maybe they could even start a Yoga with Jane class at the Retirement Center.




Namaste, motherfuckers!

No comments: