Tuesday, January 13, 2009

That's Not a Damn Juice Box, Motherfucker

This will probably be the last post for the day because Sarcastic Bastard is experiencing a little myocardial infarction or else it's just a chunk of the cheese sandwich I ate for lunch, lodged sideways in my windpipe. Anyhoo, I just had to report the shit that I done witnessed at lunch.

I kid you not, on the way back to the office, I passed some dumb motherfucker, sipping from a mini Vendange wine box in the turn lane, like it was a damn juice box or something. If his window had been down, I would have shouted: It's not a damn juice box, you dumb motherfucker! But alas, it's cold as a witch's tit here, and all of dumb shit's windows were rolled up tight. And no, I did not call the po-pos on his ass. I already work a damn full-time job. I do not have time to be Citizen Safety, too. I pay my taxes so I don't have to police the damn streets!

No comments: