Thursday, January 15, 2009

Give Your Pussy Some Style!


This idea is simply so great, so tremendous, I wish I had thought of it first. Also, someone clearly had WAY too much time on their hands and maybe too big of a bong. Do you suppose the kitty wig inventor contacted Invent Help for this shit?

Invent Help Operator: Uhhh, what's your idea?

Inventor: I'd like to make this planet a happier place for pussies. I think the world really needs wigs for cats.

Invent Help Operator: Uhhh, okay.

[I'm picturing a gum-chewing, bored, slightly-more-than-minimum-wage-earner as the Operator. Her voice is very shrill because, otherwise, the bitch would be making more money doing phone sex.]

I'm getting the Queen of this Damn Blog, Mercer, a kitty wig. My pussy needs some stylin! She's bored with her look.

Check out the site link: http://kittywigs.com/

No comments: