Wednesday, January 14, 2009

SB's Favorite Show: Rock of Love Bus

My current favorite TV show is Rock of Love Bus (3), with former Poison front man, Bret Michaels, looking for love with two sorry busloads of hopefuls. If you haven't seen this shit yet, you better check it out. Bret's down about six slaggy hos already, because in the first two shows, which have already aired, he's dismissed the skankers in triplicate. We're six hos down already, people! Get on the bus!

I just know Bret will find true love with one of these fabulous ladies. Actually, I hope he doesn't, because then I'd have to find something to do to fill another hour of my pathetic, useless life. I'm ready for Rock of Love Truck Stop, season 4.

Note to Vh1: If you take my idea for season 4, I expect a cut, you cheap network fucks!

No comments: