Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Maybe You Know a Scary Jesus

Here's your chance to help Sarcastic Bastard, you shiftless, lazy motherfuckers. This participatory shit is how we take art to the next level, people! Yoko Ono asked her audience to participate, and that ho didn't have a full-time job like yours truly. So help a bitch out.

Anyhoo, maybe some of you, especially you Catholic readers, might know a Scary Jesus personally. If so, please send your digital photos to Sarcastic Bastard at ugadawg1@woh.rr.com. And don't be sending me your chain friendship e-mails (I'm not insecure, and I don't need to get stupid friendship e-mails to know how many damn friends I've got. I can count!) or signing me up for some shitty SPAM either! I will send Scary Jesus after your ass. He works for me.

If you know a Scary Jesus, just take a damn picture on the sly, and e-mail it to me. The gorier Scary Jesus is, the better. Bonus points for a REALLY BLOODY stigmata or crown of thorns!

The winner's name will be announced on Sarcastic Bastard. Get busy you shiftless motherfuckers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok- I'm all over this- My eyes are pealed and I'm carrying a camera-
How do you come up with this stuff?
Love it!