Thursday, January 8, 2009

Meet Barry Belcher, Future TV Star

This is one of my all-time favorite YouTube videos (below). Some hot shit network exec had better give Barry a TV show and FAST. If I had the connections, I'd do it my damn self. I know talent when I see it!

Barry's got a whole slew of great videos available at YouTube, and he also has his own Web site, featuring his unique and talented artwork and murals. So hurry on over to Barry's site and check it out, and don't be a bunch of cheap motherfuckers. Maybe offer Barry some money for some unique and stunning artworks while you're there!
http://www.barrybelcher.com/

1 comment:

Beth said...

this has to be one of the most entertaining blogs on the planet. I still think your word usage is a little more ...creative...than I would choose, but your clips are first rate