Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I Just Don't Seem to Have a Post in Me


Dear Motherfuckers,

Just a quick note to explain the absense of a meaty post this week so far. I just don't have anything of interest to share. Sometimes, I feel like the responsibility to post is a damn albatross around my neck, and I have enough birds hanging off me, so I just refuse. All this is to say, I'll post when I'm damn good and ready. Wait for it or not. Do what thou wilt, that shall be the whole of the law. That's Aleister Crowley's Law, by the way. I ripped him off. Doesn't that make things easy? One commandment: do whatever the fuck you want. A bitch could live with that. Much easier than 10 HARD commandments (and I've broken nearly every one, might I add, just to be honest).

That's Crowley in the photo above, by the way. Wasn't he cute? You can be a Satanist and cute, motherfuckers. I did a report on Crowley in high school. I grew up in a small Christian midwestern farming town, and I liked to get motherfuckers all worked up. Still do.

Sarcastic Bastard

11 comments:

Ms. Moon said...

I AM FEELING THE SAME WAY!
Get this damn bird off my neck.
Let's go get manicures or something.
Love you, Ms. B.
Truly.
And you don't owe us squat.

Steph(anie) said...

Now I have to go read up on him. In the mean time, that line made me think of this (which I love)...

Jack Sparrow: The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

michelle said...

You are a bwave soul SB

Love,
michelle

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Ms. Moon,
I love you TRULY as well. Manicures and/or martinis sound great!

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Great quote, Steph. Crowley is veddy interesting. Jimmy Page collected some stuff belonging to him and also bought his house, Boleskine Lodge.

Cool.

Petit fleur said...

You are a BRAVE HEART!!! Wow! I think this report is post-worthy in and of itself... do you still have it?? You've got me interested.

Sarcastic Bastard said...

PF,
Nah, I don't have it still. Google Crowley. There's loads of info.

Love you!

Jeannie said...

You set a rule up there, I'm gonna wanna break it. So what if I don't want to do what I want to do? Do what I won't?

Petit fleur said...

No, not necessarily interested in Crowley so much as what you had to say about it. I read about his shenanigans years ago.

Syd said...

Good for you to work up the blood pressure of a few mid westerners. It was probably the most thrilling thing they read all year.

Mary LA said...

I don't think The Great Beast would like to be remembered as 'cute'.

Maybe he was just working up to his demonic look?