Wednesday, April 7, 2010

GORP ALERT: Untuck the Damn Shirts!

I only remember ONE THING about visiting Wall, South Dakota, on vacation as a kid. A bunch of bikers came in the restaurant where we were having lunch, and the Moms got REALLY WORRIED that the bikers were going to KILL US. I remember calmly telling the overly-frightened Moms that everybody knows that bikers won't hurt you, unless you mess with them first.

[Note about photo: You just know the second kid from the left, who might have been mildly hot if he had ever gotten some sort of fashion help, grew up to be a computer geek, who made lots of money, but still tucked his shirt in WAY too tight and wore unfashionably outdated eye wear.]

6 comments:

All This Trouble... said...

Are they drooling!?!

Syd said...

Ugh--they have been looking at too many cows, grasslands, etc. in SD.

Ms. Moon said...

Jessie and I both about peed our pants. Owen did pee his pants but it had nothing to do with this picture.

Bethany said...

i love shirt tucking high pant wearing craziness like this.
we should all do this on a particular day.
it looks like it feels kind of nice against the croch (I cant figure out how to spell that word). Wait, did I just say that?
SB is a bad bad influence.

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Ms. Moon,
I'm glad I made you and my sweet Jessie laugh. I dig Jessie. She is a good kid.

You are BOTH loved.

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Bethany,
I LIVE to be a bad influence. Laugh. In college, I was the kid always trying to convince my friends to skip class and go shoot pool and drink beers with me. This, despite the fact that I sucked at pool.

Love you.