Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Some good news, which I sorely needed today.

I love Harvey Milk. He is SB's hero. This gladdens my heart.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2011721/California-1st-state-teach-gay-lesbian-history-public-schools.html

And, as usual, the republicans are beyond idiocy.

But Republicans said that while well-intentioned, the bill was ill-conceived and raised concerns that it would indoctrinate children to accept homosexuality.

The damn republicans (I refuse to capitalize it--that would indicate a respect that I do NOT have) can accept homosexuality or not. It's here to stay.






5 comments:

Ms. Moon said...

I always wonder about that phrase, "The homosexual agenda."
I mean- like what does it say?
"Wake up, pee, brush teeth, seduce a heterosexual."?

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Ms. Moon,
They wish.

Big Mark 243 said...

I agree with the both you and Ms. M... it isn't like the gays all met in their lair and decided to transform straight kids into gay or whatever (though they may want to work wonders on their jacked up wardrobe!).

And seriously, I do think that 'they wish'. It is been a leading predictor that those who protest the most are often the ones who are most likely to be conflicted because they are hiding who they really are...

Parabolic Muse said...

why are they even around? They are worse than Zima!

here's the deal: there's no 'accepting' of it. there's nothing wrong with it, and everyone can eat me.

Syd said...

They are so filled with fear, mostly related to them not robbing people of every nickel.