Friday, July 10, 2009

Unfortunate Headstone Name

[Don't ask who this ho is. I don't know. I just needed a damn photo of a headstone for this post. She looked nice though, didn't she? I am hoping if my family gives me a laser headstone, they will use a photo of me in my bathrobe, holding a glass of wine, with a cigarette dangling from my lips. That's how I wish to be remembered. Keepin' it real even in death, motherfuckers.]

The obituary thing in the former post reminded me of the local cemetery I walk the Diarrhetic Wunderkind in. There is a large stone at the back that reads:


C. R.

"Dick"

Stauffer

SB's ass is easily amused.

8 comments:

Alec Beattie said...

The tombstone beside my mother's grave reads: 'Alfonse de Zutter. He died in the gutter.'

Laura Lee said...

Those are HILARIOUS!!!

Lady Lemon said...

Um, is that a low-cut white dress or is that woman wearing a bra?! Man, if my family pulled some crap like that I'd be one pissed off dead person.

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Laura Lee,
Welcome! Thanks for reading and commenting. Join us again soon.

Best,

SB

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Lady Lemon,
That was funny! That shit does look like a bra.

Love,

SB

Syd said...

Funny SB. At least it wasn't "Dick" Stuffer. That would have been too much.

Anonymous said...

when somebody gets a satifaction using this kind of language, it shows such a immaturity................

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Anonymous,
And when somebody posts a comment anonymously and with such poor grammatical skills, it shows that they are not only a pussy, but have a very poor education.

Best,

SB