Friday, October 28, 2011

I was very sorry to have found a Web site of my high school graduating class

One of my former classmates posted pictures of his vacation. Jesus.


The site master asked him the question: What do you do now?

Below is his illuminating response. It really makes me proud to have attended the same school with him. Clearly, we had such a quality education.

i worked at El corp. for 14 years but got fired for being bad,oops i got tired of all the back stabin assholes anyway.i still weld but at a smaller shop,i love it there!i do miss my 4 weeks paid vacation,dam-it,that suks big time.

5 comments:

Ms. Moon said...

I'd be SO proud to be his classmate.

Unknown said...

Went to a 40th HS reunion and it was an amazing experience. I discovered that about half the people hadn't changed AT ALL, so they weren't very interesting. The others had changed so much that I'd had to start over, get to know them all over again. 40 years is a long time. Given the investment, none seemed compatible, worth the effort. So it was cool, but not what I expected because I thought I'd be renewing old friendships. I won't be going to the 50th....

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Denny,
Never going. Not interested. I wish them all well, but I don't need or want to hang out with them. I had to do that for too many years of my life already.

mrs.missalaineus said...

you could not PAY me to go to a hs reunion. now, get the kids together i was locked up with or that i squatted with and i'd be all in. that would be an interesting group of people to catch up with.

have a good weekend in buttfuck,oh

xxxlainaxx

Syd said...

I agree with you SB. I don't intend to go to mine. I didn't have such a great time being with them for the high school years so why would I want to go back and did it up again. No thanks.