Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Learning German Cuss Words

I think German is the ugliest, most gutteral language in the world, and quite frankly, I hate it. But, it does make me laugh, and my stepson is learning German currently. Also, one of my kids is German (see photo).

And besides, SB sort of collects foreign cuss words. You just never know when you're going to need to curse a foreign bitch out.

So here is today's German curse word.

der Schwanz = dick

Sentence usage: Der schwanz is hanging out, you moron. Zip that shit up! Do you want to get arrested?

Sorry, but I don't know enough German to write complete sentences. Notice it doesn't stop me though.

1 comment:

Alec Beattie said...

Keep up the flow of German profanities please. I'm going to Berlin next month with a party of bloody students and I'm planning to be expelled or thrown out or something for German profanities including references to the war, gassing and kitlers.