Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I Thought this Shit Was a Real Doll


SB thought this shit was a real doll, but actually it is a real person named Orit Fox. She is some sort of actress from Israel. Jesus H. Talk about too much plastic surgery. Also, this ho has way too much lip liner on. I hate to see a woman's lip liner stand out. You are supposed to match that shit to the damn lipstick shade. That's the whole point.

Bitch went overboard with the lip collagen. I could use those lips for a damn pillow at night.

7 comments:

'Stoopid Slapped Puppies' said...

Hey SB
as a gay boi it's not often the words 'tit wank' come to mind, but she done it.
I want her 4 ma mum..LOL. Imagine ya mates, y'd be soo popular in skool...LOL
Love
Nick

Syd said...

She looks like a female Howdy Doody. Why do women want to do this to themselves?

Ms. Moon said...

Sweet Jesus, I have been blinded by that picture.
Maybe she's a fertility goddess.

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Nick,
You are a very bad boi.

Love,

SB

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Syd,
I don't know why women do this stuff. I guess her ass thinks she looks good.
Whatever.

Much love,

SB

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Ms. Moon,
I accidentally hit zoom on this photo. Now that shit gave me a fright!

Tons of love,

SB

Lady Lemon said...

But would you want to? No, you would not.

Also, she is way too fug to be a real doll. Those things look a lot more human than that thing does.