Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Kendra

SB's favorite new show is Kendra on E!. Kendra is dumber than hell, and I really love her. I was watching an episode last night where she visits a space alien museum, fittingly, in Roswell, and Kendra's ass thought the damn space alien mannequin was cute. The little fucker was anything but cute. Trust me. Her fiance, Hank, said, "Cute? How is that cute?" That shit made me laugh.

Anyhoo, SB got to thinking about space aliens, and my ass didn't feel nearly as positive as Kendra about meeting a damn alien. You know that SB's ass is sort of negative, so I just assume that if space aliens beam down or some shit, those motherfuckers are only visiting to come and eat our brains. And that shit is anything but cute. I don't need some damn space alien eating my brains. Alcohol has already claimed its fair share of brain cells. Know what I mean, motherfuckers?

If you haven't seen Kendra yet, check it out. It's good quality mindless entertainment, peeps.

9 comments:

Lou said...

Didn't Jessica Simpson already do this?

She looks better than Jess though.

Syd said...

SB, I think that my mindless entertainment is Lost. I'm hooked on the DVD's that I get. I am watching this stuff from the beginning. I'm on Season 3. It is a soap opera of messed up people on a space alien island...and I like it.

Steph(anie) said...

I wonder if that made her guy question his own looks... if she thinks that is cute, what the fuck do I look like?

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Steph, that was funny.

Syd, I've never seen Lost. Maybe I should check it out.

Lady Lemon said...

PS - What I wouldn't give for those boobs of hers!

Sarcastic Bastard said...

My Dear Lady Lemon,
I tend to steer clear of anything most Americans like. I've never seen American Idol or Dancing with the Has-Beens either.

I don't have a whole lot of faith in the tastes of my countrymen/women. I didn't even go to see Titanic until it was out for six months. I still think that bitch was cold for releasing Leo's body into the cold water. I would have preserved his ass and gotten him a decent burial.

Mj Rains said...

SB, In defence of Kate letting go of Leo in Titanic, she had to let him go to paddle over to the dead guy with the whistle in his mouth to save her own fucking frozen ass-sorry, I love the movie and that part in particular. Who needs a guys icy grip on you, even if he is cute. Anyway, don't wait too long for Slumdog Millionaire.
AS for Kendra, silicon leakage perhaps contributes.

Luv ya, Jenn

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Lady Lemon,
I agree Kendra's got great hoots. No doubt.

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Jenn,
Love ya back and that was funny. Thanks for reading and being my Internet pal.