Thursday, June 25, 2009

Lahoma REALLY Loves Her Fritos!

This ho loves Frito's products A WHOLE DAMN LOT. I love ranch-flavoured Dorritos, myself. And also Klondike bars. Do you remember that commercial slogan--what would you do for a Klondike bar? Well, SB thought about it, and on a hot day, I'd fuck the garbage man for a Klondike. So I can sort of relate to Lahoma's broke ass.

I think it would be a good corporate move for Frito Lay to pay Lahoma's damn bail. Don't you? They also ought to throw in a lifetime supply of Fritos. That might keep Lahoma's ass on the straight and narrow. Obviously, she's an addict.

Link to Dlisted story of some Frito lovin: http://dlisted.com/node/32680

6 comments:

Gledwood said...

What's "ranch flavored"? The taste of pigshite??!?

All This Trouble... said...

Every Tuesday morning, I drive behind a garbage truck for a short while. And that garbage man? Is hawt! I'd totally do him if I wasn't otherwise occupado with the man I've already got. But yeah....this garbage man missed his calling as a pool guy.

Lady Lemon said...

Dude, I loves me some doritos, but damn.

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Gleddy,
That was funny! Ranch, as in RANCH DRESSING.

Toodles,

SB

Sarcastic Bastard said...

All This Trouble,
Lucky you! Our garbage guys are scabby looking.

Steph(anie) said...

Well, if bean dip was included...