Friday, June 19, 2009

Link to Ms. Moon's Excellent Post on Bigotry and the Issue of Gay Marriage

Ms. Moon has one of the best blogs I have ever read. I read her daily, and she nourishes my sorry soul. She makes me a little gladder to be alive and a whole lot happier to know that good decent sensible people like her exist. In short, I love her. I think her post today will illustrate why pretty damn clearly.

Link to Bless Our Hearts: http://blessourhearts.blogspot.com/2009/06/bigot-is-bigot-is-bigot-even-if-hes.html

6 comments:

Ms. Moon said...

Girl, you're making me blush. I'm mighty glad we found each other.

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Me, too, Ms. Moon. Me, too!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the recommendation, Ms. Moon has much to say.

Hi, I'm making a brief foray into the world of the living, but alas, come Monday, it'll be back on the legislative treadmill.

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Sheria,
So glad to hear from you. I was just thinking about you the other day and wondering how you are doing.

Much love to you,

SB

Lady Lemon said...

Ms Moon should be sainted, no?

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Lady Lemon,
Yes indeedy.