Thursday, June 4, 2009

Quote of the Damn Day: Johnny Depp

The quote below is from the new issue of Vanity Fair that just came out today and that I have a subscription to THANK THE LORD JESUS because JOHNNY IS ON THE DAMN COVER, PEOPLE!

On driving golf carts to get around on his island:

“My hillbilly instinct tells me, when you’re ready to drive a golf cart, you should have a beer.”

SB's got the same damn instinct! I also have the same instinct about driving a car. And don't you bitches from MAD be berating me in the comments section either! I'm FOR drunk driving, and the Moms told a bartender friend on Tybee Island that I am the BEST DRUNK DRIVER she knows. Mom was proud of that shit, and her ass was bragging on her kid. The whole bar gave me a round of applause. I love Georgia! They are my home people!

Maybe I should get the Moms a bumpersticker for her car that reads: My kid is THE BEST DRUNK DRIVER!

4 comments:

afk4life said...

Lol you kid me. I'm not even sure "Sarcastic" is the right word sometimes :/ Wish I could be more in agreement with you, the one time I got stopped I puked on the state trooper, and I can tell you that is probably the worst response when asked "Have you been drinking"? They have *no* sense of humor.
Love
Doug

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Damn the bad timing, Doug!

Love you back,

SB

Ms. Moon said...

I, too, have a subscription to the Vanity Fair but here in deepest nowhere, we get our magazines late. Mr. Depp is worth the wait.

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Ms. Moon,
It takes forever here in Buttfuck, Ohio, too, for the damn magazine to arrive. I think Vanity Fair just has a lousy delivery service. About every 3 or 4 issues, I get a missed issue. It better not be the Johnny Depp one!

Love,

SB