Wednesday, June 17, 2009

One of the Most Ridiculous Things SB Has EVER Seen!

Can you tell me why this Web site is necessary--no NOT mine--the one I am linking to below, you smart-ass motherfuckers. Of course, I am going to have to become a regular reader of Chase No Face now, people! I am also compelled to watch freak nights on Discovery, when they show stuff like The Baby Born with Nine Arms and The World's Fattest Man or shows about guys with Elephantitis of the nuts. I love those shows! They fascinate me in a kind of We Who Are Not as Others way.

Anyhoo, the site linked below is so fucking RIDICULOUS (did I mention it's RIDICULOUS?) that it completely shocked me out of my bad mood, and I can't stop smiling now.

WARNING: The pictures are disturbing on SO MANY LEVELS! Of course, I had to share.

Link to the RIDICULOUS: http://chasenoface.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

All This Trouble... said...

Now, see.....I like this website. It sort of leaves you in a weird kind of shock and awe and even now, I just don't know how to process all that. That's what I like.

Also, do you think you could put one of those wind chimes on your blog to annoy the piss out of all of us?

Sarcastic Bastard said...

All This Trouble,
I couldn't process that shit either. That's why I had to disturb all of you along with me.

Didn't know about the blog windchimes. My neighbor has (I shit you not) about five of the giant ones and a few small ones. I love them!

Love you, too. Thanks for reading and commenting.

SB

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Dear Vincent,
You can say that shit again!

Love,

SB

Mimi said...

I'm going to have nightmares.

Anonymous said...

Awww, I like it.

Lady Lemon said...

Ohmygod. I don't know whether to cry or laugh.

Ohmygod.