Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Not Much to Grumble About Today Except Nick Abandoning My Sorrowful Ass

It's fairly cool weather here in Buttfuck, Ohio, today. And, for once, I really have nothing I am angry about and nothing to be grouchy about (actually SB feels pretty good, and I have a full wine rack and a full fridge full of gourmet goodies), so not much to post. I am a tortured artist type, and my output is only good when I am either peeved or saddened, which lucky for you readers, is normally every damn day. Things are unnaturally mellow here today in Bastardland. It's a strange and humbling experience por moi.

One small thing to grumble about--my homeboy Nick of Put the Lotion in the Basket--is selfishly on vacay to sunny Spain for the next few weeks, and he and I e-mail nearly daily, and I consider him totally a member of my famdamily, so if I think about missing Nick, I may get the SADS and worked up enough to write something of worth. But, for this shining moment, I am practicing focusing on the bright side--that my darling Nick is going to have a grand time, and so I should be an unselfish friend and just be a happy motherfucker for him. Okay, that will last maybe an hour.

I MISS NICK GODDAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NICK COME HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

afk4life said...

Hey :)
Ya it's gonna be tough not having Nick around for the next few weeks. He's a sweetheart for sure and super talented, someone I look forward to talking to everyday. But I hope he has fun there and the weather is awesome for him, I know he likes it there so that's cool. Besides, SB, you and me, we will always have Paris, right? xD
<3
Doug

Ms. Moon said...

You may e-mail me. I am not Nick but I am, well? What am I?
Okay. I'm human.
You can e-mail me and tell me cool stuff and I'll write you back.

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Doug,
Yep--we'll always have Paris!

Ms. Moon,
I love you. You are a doll.