Wednesday, September 16, 2009

New SB Feature! Dumb Ass Christians

That's the beauty of Heaven... we can leave our brains behind.

Lainy68

[I guess Heaven is a lot like Congress then.]

im christian
if we came from apes
how come were not hairy and have a big mouth
and did we end up looking like we do know
and besides
there isnt any serious proof of apes
they showd a video saying an ape was wondering around in the forest
that thing looked exactly like a costume that i had saw at a store
know one ever cought an ape


luv4cs

[I think this one speaks for itself.]

Note: The quotes I am featuring are actual comments from the Internet.

6 comments:

Ms. Moon said...

Yep. No need to add anything to that one.

Syd said...

Well, it proves that we could improve in education. They must be from SC.

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Syd,
That was funny.

Mr.Mischief said...

No one ever caught an ape? Someone better alert every zoo in the known world..cuz obviously some one has pulled the ULTIMATE prank!

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Mr. Mischief,
SB has missed you. I know, no one ever caught an ape. The retardation abounds.

Love you. Thanks for popping round.

SB

May said...

This is too funny, and YES I am late commenting on it and no one will see but whatever! It is so absurdly ignorant, but I have a friend who informed me recently that it's impossible to get real fish at restaurants anymore- that all fish is just cut up pieces of trash fish shaped and colored to look like whatever fish you ordered. "Real fish is too expensive now." She told me. I didn't know what to say to that. I was like, "Yeah, cause it's not like you can just go to any body of water and fucking catch a fish, right?" This girl probably also believes that there is no serious proof of apes.