Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The Swine Majorette

Jesus. This is why my ass did not procreate. My luck, I'd get a daughter that looks like this shit raht here. I wouldn't even want to be seen with her, let alone jump in a picture with her FAT crabby ass. I wouldn't want that shit to be recorded for posterity. Instead, I'd be running that fat little ho's ass around the block (at night, when the neighbors couldn't see).

[I know this is mean, motherfuckers, but you don't read me for my kindness! You read me for my HONESTY. And well you know it.]

10 comments:

The Dish said...

Good grief. I have to agree with you. Stop buying the bitch twinkies.

Ms. Moon said...

Dear God, bless her heart. She knows she doesn't belong in that garb. She wants to put on a pair of men's pants, put her brogan-shod feed up on a desk and crack open a Pabst.
Well, that's what I think.

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Dish,
YES!!!!!! EXACTLY.

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Ms. Moon,
If the fat majorette was a character in a novel, you'd have that bitch nailed.

You crack me up everytime.

Much love,

SB

Kat Skratch said...

<3 for lesis in the making, and SB you are totally right, and I'm still fucking giggling at this!!!!

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Kat,
That ho is a fucking mess. I love her grouchy-assed expression.

SB also loves you.

Chic Mama said...

That's a girl??? x

Syd said...

If looks could kill...poor kid. That outfit does nothing for her at all.And her knock knees are exposed too.

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Chic Mama,
I believe so babe.

Bethany said...

Hey, you are mean, that's ME!