Friday, February 25, 2011

From the Comments Section of One of the True Crime Forums I Read

This shit made me laugh. Dee and I could hang.

Dee said:

Damn rebecca, you are a stupid bitch. All one has to do is read a few of my posts to know I'm not black.

By the way cunt, it's my guess you are on your way to becoming that very nasty ass fat trailer trash hog I described above (if you're not there already).

Ok, here's a few suggestions to help you, you haggard bitch:

First, take the Marlboro out of your mouth.

Second, put the Old Milwaukee down.

Third, pick up your pay by the minute cell phone and call your basterd children, ya know, the kids your mom has custody of...and let them know you haven't OD'd.

Fourth, feed that poor dog...and not just fucking table scraps either.

Finally, get some rest...You'll be servicing the drivers at the truck stop soon.

11 comments:

Jeannie said...

That's some concise advice. Bitch will never take it though.

Love you.

Big Mark 243 said...

She could definitely hang with me ... or more correctly, I would hope she would allow me to run with her!

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Jeannie,
No she won't. I love you, too!

Big Mark,
Have a great weekend, buddy. Thanks for reading.

Ms. Moon said...

Dee should come liven up our places. She'd be an asset to any blog community.

Denny Coates said...

Goodness. I guess those bridges are pretty well burned.

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Ms. Moon,
Yeah, I dig her.

Denny,
Looks like. Laugh.

Christina @ Fashion's Most Wanted said...

Hilarious. Where do you find these things? Love you! xx

Unknown said...

Love it. Actually I love any woman who doesn't mind using 'cunt'.

Sarah xxx

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Christina,
I just know a lot of the comments on that particular crime blog are good. Actually, a lot of the people are morons, so I have to read the comments and marvel.

Misfits Vintage,
Me too.

Mel's Way or No Way said...

Reading the comments is usually better than the article. I too respect any woman not afraid to use the word cunt. It's the last word we have with any power to shock and offend.
Is it possible you and Dee were separated at birth?

Love to you SB.

Parabolic Muse said...

YAY!!

I don't even read true crime forums!! Where have I been?! I love that shit!