Sunday, April 12, 2009

Heroin Addicts vs. Junkies - A Request.

Here is a link to one of the most illuminating blog entries I've read in quite some time. Shane, a heroin addict, explains the difference between addicts and junkies. Fascinating stuff and very highly recommended--obviously, since I'm posting a link to it. I'd read it aloud to you motherfuckers if I could, but geography makes that impossible. So click on the damn link below.

I predict a brilliant future for Shane as a writer. He's also one of the most compassionate, honest, and sweet people I've never met. Somebody ought to give Shane a damn book contract and quick! SB knows talent when she sees it.

1 comment:

Memoirs of a Heroinhead said...

Hiya SB,

Thanks for the link & the send up... it's number 1 in my scrapbook.

Take care My friend I've never met.. Shane.