Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Klingons Crossing the Delaware: For My Brother Hank

Because we both like strange photos.

I hate Star Trek though. I don't think I've ever stayed awake through an entire episode. Spock gets on my last nerve. Can you imagine being trapped on a spaceship with that monotone-ass boring motherfucker for eternity? SB would try and leave his ass behind on a deserted planet or some shit.

Oh shit, motherfuckers, I think we forgot Spock! Too bad we can't go back. I can't put the ship in danger. And no, Scotty, we won't be beaming Spock's boring ass up. Don't you hit that button, motherfucker! I'm warning you.

4 comments:

That Hank said...

I see your awesome Klingons and I raise you one Princess Leia pillow fight:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/eloketh/246151131/

(For the record, I dig Star Trek. It's a vision of the future in which we explore, we band together, we overcome race, sex, gender, and religion in search of things outside our sphere. And Spock is a badass. Just a very logical one.)

Sarcastic Bastard said...

DTG,
I know. I know all the symbolic deepness of the crapping show. I just think the costumes are boring.

Love you.

That Hank said...

We are obviously not looking at the same uniforms.

http://tatianacaldwell.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/uhura.jpg

(haha)

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Ms. Moon,
Of course, I adore you and yours.