Tuesday, February 23, 2010

In Case I Forget, SB's Ass Will Be AWOL this Weekend

SB will not be posting this week from Thursday through Sunday. My ancient decrepit ass is having my damn cataract surgery finally. I am hoping I can finally launch my damn specs when all is said and done. PLEASE PRAY FOR MY ASS. I don't ask you motherfuckers for much, but please PRAY that I no longer have to wear my fucking glasses. They are impeding my beauty. PRAY FOR MY VANITY! I don't give a shit whether I survive the surgery or not, I just don't want to have to wear damn ugly glasses anymore.

Okay, I'm kidding. Sort of.

12 comments:

Ms. Moon said...

Ms. SB, your beauty will radiate no matter what. Loving you....M

white rabbit said...

Go for it Tiger! It will be better than ok :D

Steph(anie) said...

Will do.

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Dish,
No, that's Johnny Depp. He won this year, but next year is my year, I can feel it.

Syd said...

Good luck with the surgery. I'll be thinking of you. I am sure that all will go well.

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Thanks, Syd. You are SB family, and I loves ya.

Kathleen Scott said...

Will be thinking of you SB and expect you'll come through better than ever. Hopeful about the glasses too, at least until you're my age and need reading glasses.

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Kathleen,
Thanks, lovey. SB adores you.

Ken Riches said...

Best of luck, hope you get to stomp the glasses when it is done.

Lori said...

The surgery will go great and you will be able to toss you specs away...I won't be jealous when TMZ starts following you around because you are so damn beautiful, promise!!!!

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Thanks, Bucko. SB loves you!

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Lori,
Thanks sistah.