Monday, February 8, 2010

Need Extra Money?

I am looking for someone who can clean my home once a week. There is however one catch. You must clean the home in a giraffe costume. I have always had a fascination with giraffes and this just excites me. During your time cleaning the home I will toss you peanuts and carrots as if you were a real giraffe in a drive thru safari. For this job I am willing to pay 50 a week extra if you can manage to find a walrus costume and get someone else to come with you as the walrus.

11 comments:

The Honourable Husband said...

Hey, fifty bucks is fifty bucks.

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Headbang8,
That's exactly what I thought, buddy.

Great minds. . .

afk4life said...

SB
Shit, even Nick couldn't make this stuff up :/
Doug

Gledwood said...

I'd go for that. You go in accepting the standard rate and then make a fortune tailoring your service in a way no other cleaner can, to the customer's unique fetish. £££!

Or $$$

hahaha!

I wish I could find a job like that local to me, ;->...

Ms. Moon said...

I am the Walrus. Koo-koo-kitchoo.
Now you see- that lyric is timeless. Seriously.
If this guy really wants giraffe and walrus maids, HE should be providing the damn costumes. Don't you think? Or maybe he does provide the giraffe costume. Not quite clear.

Lori said...

I am the walrus..goo goo gajoob!

The Dish said...

Shit, I would pay someone to come clean and they would be required to NOT wear a giraffe costume.

Syd said...

I hope that you have high ceilings.

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Ms. Moon,
Yeah. Fucker should provide the drag.

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Lori,
Great minds think alike. Ms. Moon beat you to that one. Laugh.

Love you!

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Dish,
Me too, sistah. Moi aussi.