Monday, February 8, 2010

SB Poll Results for Worst Thespian EVER in the History of Man EVER

That dumb fat windbag Jessica Simpson ran away with the win. Personally, I think Chuck Norris is the SUCKIEST actor, but maybe that's because Daddums and Uncle Gene subjected me to Walker Texas Ranger episodes for years. Frankly, I would rather have been beaten with WIRE HANGERS.

[I like to run around and chase the cats with hangers, yelling: NO MORE WIRE HANGERS EVER!!!! They really enjoy that shit.]

7 comments:

Syd said...

I wonder if she is saying Thespian in a lisp which is why her tongue is hanging out.

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Syd,
Yeah, this is the dumb ho that thought Chicken of the Sea was actually chicken. Jesus.

Jeannie said...

She really is getting rather chubs isn't she? I never watched her try to act so I will have to trust you on this.

mrs.missalaineus said...

the good thing about jessica simpson is that she has crossed that threshold of never, ever looking good naked again. welcome to the real world, bitch. now have another donut.


xxalainaxx

Mark said...

I'm suprised she doesn't have a bodyguard to make sure she never gets photographed in public.

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Jeannie,
You didn't miss anything.

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Mark,
That would be a good idea.