Friday, February 20, 2009

The 17hundred90: Best Bar EVER in the World EVER


SB is WAY homesick for Savannah, Georgia, right now. Don't get me wrong--a day doesn't pass that I don't think of Savannah EVER. Right now, I wish I was on a stool around the bar at the 17hundred90. I've requested that when I die, and after my ashes are sprinkled in Savannah, the bearer should have a drink to SB in the lounge of the 1790.

If you are lucky enough to be in Savannah anytime soon, please raise a glass to Sarcastic Bastard. I'll be there, myself, in October, and it ain't soon enough.

If you plan on visiting Savannah, SB will be happy to give you the names of some great restaurants, bars, and places to visit. Feel free to contact my ass at: ugadawg1@woh.rr.com

Here is a link for the fine lodging, food, drink, and waitstaff at the 17hundred90. Be polite, it is a local hangout (except for the damn ghost tours) and not for rude Yankee tourists! Mind your damn manners and tip well if you go.

No comments: