Monday, February 9, 2009

Fainting Goat or Primordial Dwarf?

SB saw a special on primodial dwarves last night on TLC, and I am thinking of adopting one. I think they are adorable, and they are so small, they couldn't cost much to feed, which is important in this Bush-whacked economy.

For your edification and delight, here are photos of primordial dwarves. Warning: THE CUTENESS FACTOR IS NEARLY OVERWHELMING!

[CLUE: In both photos, the dwarf is on the right. World's largest man at bottom left. Damn you fuckers are slow!]

















The dwarves look like tiny adorable doll-people. The best part is, I could take the primordial everywhere with me! SB would never have to be lonely again! And they are so tiny, I could love them EVEN AGAINST THEIR WILL. How is something so small going to struggle and get away? It's just not viable.

I could probably even buy dog clothes at garage sales to save money on a wardrobe. Or, I could buy doll clothes, people! Think about it. The Moms would probably be so excited to have a grandkid within spitting distance, she might even sew the primordial an ENTIRE wardrobe!

The only problem might be everyday stuff, like the height of the toilet. You have to think about stuff like that because it might be an impediment. I could provide a step-stool or litterbox-train the primordial though. There are creative ways around everything if you have an agile mind, people! If SB doesn't teach you anything else, REMEMBER THAT.

Anyhoo, it's either a dwarf or a miniature fainting goat. I suppose I will have to check on availability and then make a decision. Also, I haven't discussed this with Mr. SB yet, but that's a minor OB-STACK-UL.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I being sarcastic is your shtick, but this is really in bad taste...

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Thanks for the compliment!

jessica said...

These are people, not pets!!!! wowwww....