Saturday, February 21, 2009

The Man for Sarcastic Bastard

Hugh Grant is absolutely my favorite living film actor (there's that other Grant, Cary, you know), and if you have ever heard Hugh interviewed, he has one of the quickest wits I've ever heard.

I have nearly all of Hugh's movies, and I love that fact that he admits he is entirely shallow, much like the characters he portrays in films. He also says that he has no desire to stretch himself as an actor. He just does it to pay the bills, and he keeps threatening to quit acting entirely. I hope he doesn't.

Hugh's also quite the dancer. Have a look.

2 comments:

Robin said...

Saw Hugh Grant on Broadway...The Boy from Oz. He was great, I agree with your appreciation of his skill.

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Lucky you, Robin! I didn't realize he did Broadway. Wow.