Friday, February 13, 2009

This Shit Has Ceased To Be Funny

NEWS FLASH: David Letterman is really impressed with himself. I think he's a supersilious asshole.

First, let me just say that Joaquin Phoenix is smarter than David Letterman will ever be. Second, let me also say that I am really getting frightened about Joaquin's situation. He so obviously has a problem and needs some sort of help. This shit has ceased to be funny. For once SB is not being a smart-ass. I am entirely serious. Watch this clip from the Late Show this week. I don't really find it funny at all. I find it highly upsetting. And I'd like to slap the smirk right off David Letterman's stupid snide mug.

I wish Joaquin had told Dave to get fucked.

2 comments:

Sarcastic Bastard said...

I couldn't agree more, Nick. Thanks for commenting, my brother.

Anonymous said...

I saw the clip too, and I think DL was trying to make the best of a bad situation- his job is to be funny. Now, I will say, they never should have let him on the air if he was indeed that out of it. Keep in mind- JP behavior could have all been an act...Stranger things have happened.