Wednesday, August 17, 2011

In My Opinion, You Are Not Right

I started out the morning with a spam comment that began: In my opinion, you are not right. Of course, I agreed with that and was thinking the spammer should have finished that sentence with in the head.

I haven't been posting this week because I have nothing worth imparting. I'm in a bit of a funk and dealing with some anxiety over a multitude of real and imagined things. I'll post when I have something fucking worth posting. Until then, I am not dead, just resting.


4 comments:

Jeannie said...

Love you.

I'm anxious too. Maybe it's something in the air. That August back-to-school soon light. Freaks me out every year.

Mel's Way or No Way said...

I know I was so happy to read Ms. Moon's blog and find out the source of all the anxiety shit in my life.

Love and hugs to you babe.

Unknown said...

Well, as an arse-around turn up for the books, I could be the only person in the world NOT currently anxious. This is a rarity and I am thoroughly enjoying it.

So, across the oceans and mountains, I offer you a huge fuck-off hug of support and an arse-slap of solidarity.

Sarah xxx

Gledwood said...

In the head. I like that.

You know I started getting anxiety over the last few months and only very recently found out it was the FUCKING PILLS THEY PUT ME ON CAUSING IT. So I was scoring Valium in order to cope with fucking medication side-effects I am VERY ANGRY about this. Pathological anxiety is one thing I really cannot and will not handle and the fact that some fucking doctor gave it to me pisses the living shit out of me!!