Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Shit SB Says in a Comment to Ms. Moon (SB's Damn Idol, No Matter What She Accomplishes or Does Not)

Why do we have to judge ourselves by how much we get accomplished for the damn day? Can't we rather judge ourselves by how much we enjoy the day? Thoreau would have said there was far more merit in that than in joining the damn rat race. Okay?

And also, I'm sorry, I know it's not the consensus, but I think Key West swimming lady is a damn idiot. Without a shark cage? What? MAJOR DUMB ASS. And that bitch is old enough to know better.

4 comments:

Ms. Moon said...

Well, you are right. And even Diana Nyad knows that. She has abandoned her swim but she swam for TWENTY NINE HOURS before she had to give in to pain and nausea and asthma. And it makes me so happy to have read this:

"Earlier in the evening, she was surrounded by dolphins and a beautiful Caribbean sunset. But strong currents blew her 15mph off course," her team posted on her Twitter account.

THAT alone would be worth it.

I love you so much, dear sweet Bastard-Beloved. I do.

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Ms. Moon,
I love you back. You know it, sister.

Syd said...

I love you both and would swim through shark infested waters to save both of you!

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Syd,
I assure you, we feel the same way about you. We adore you! One day, hopefully we three kindred souls can meet. What a great time we'd have.

Love,

SB