Friday, August 19, 2011

More Shit SB Comments to Ms. Moon Over at Bless Our Hearts

This is the way I see it. George Harrison and The Beatles were right: Everything is just the way it is supposed to be. Therefore, I can't help but be who I am and do the things I do. So why hate on myself for being what I can't help but be? Where's the sense? Why be mad at anybody else for doing what they do either (except for George W. Bush--we can still be mad at him--he is exempt from the laws of the Beatles/Universe. I will die pissed off at him).

4 comments:

Ms. Moon said...

I've never told you this but in my mind there is a Beatle's Universe too. I remember when I discovered it. I was about eleven years old. I still believe in it and therefore, your words here made me cry.

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Thank you, PF! I hope all is well.

Ms. Moon,
I totally get it. I believe in it too. The Beatles gave me more than religion EVER did. Remember the shit John took for implying that? The Moms said he was only being honest. They'll crucify you for that, you know. They will, and I guess they did. Poor fellow. Well, he is at peace now, I suppose. And he lives on through Sean and Julian and the music and all the good he did in the world.

Ms. Moon said...

That could very well be the sermon for this week's edition for the Church of the Batshit Crazy.

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Ms. Moon,
Sounds GREAT to me!