Thursday, August 18, 2011

A small piece of good news. To say I'm appalled by the actions of the Fullerton Police Dept. is an understatement.


I signed a petition just yesterday asking that an independent party investigate this incident.

I send my love to Mr. Thomases family. I share their disgust over the police brutality inflicted upon their dear son, Kelly. I hope the police officers involved are punished appropriately.

Only in America would a homeless person be treated with such a lack of regard. I am disgusted and sickened.

3 comments:

Jeannie said...

I'm sure there are a great many good police officers - maybe some of those involved would generally fit under that category - but sometimes I think testosterone does some weird fucked up thing to men's heads and they turn into a pack of dogs. They may start out with good intentions but then - when they've got submission, they think they have to go in for the kill. If you could get them to be honest, I'll bet they'd say they have no clue what happened but suddenly, they were out for blood and couldn't stop. Only one of the cops had to be ordinarily sadistic. I feel for the family. This sort of thing will never end up resolved.

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Ms. Moon,
Yes, it is sickening. I feel so sorry for Kelly and his family. What a society.

Love you.

Drollgirl,
I'm with you. Pack of assholes. Cruel beyond redemption.

Unknown said...

Oh my fucking god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(i am playing catch-up,my cat died)
This ,of course, made me cry some more.
What is wrong with people?
Thanks to the Reagan Years, thousands of mentally ill people were just thrown out onto the street to fend for themselves (god bless the usa government spending fiasco(s).....
I know those fucking cops knew he was ill, but instead of going home and kicking their dog and raping their wives, they too it out on this poor soul????
What the?
xXx
reva