Thursday, September 17, 2009

Dumb Ass Christians: You All Sicken Danny Jung

[in response to: You all are intolerant asses. I wish you could all see that people are truly just people. So what if they love people of the same gender? You all sicken me.]

To Mary Boyd: intolerant? Looks like you're intolerant of homophobes. I'm going to call you Bitch okay? Bitch, there are many reasons as to why homosexuality is fucked up. Number 1, it's by choice. If it was genetic, hey, not their fault their genes are fucked up, but when a person willingly chooses to become gay that's when I get angry. Not only am I angry that Gay's even exist, i'm pissed that you consider Gays as people. These 'people' want special rights for them and THEM only. Since when has being a fag entitled you to having extra rights? You know what they did back in the biblical times? They killed gays. That's right, stoned their asses to death. You know why? Because God hates gays. By not hating gays, you're disobeying him, and you don't want to go to hell do you?

Danny Jung [SB would like to beat Danny Jung's dumb ass.]

8 comments:

That Hank said...

That's got to be satire.

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Nope--not satire--just an imbecile.

Love you Uncle Hank (won't be long),

SB

Syd said...

Wow, really good timing with my post today. Just to clarify, I have never thought like Danny Jung.

May said...

How is it that these people still exist? I bet Danny Jung was masturbating when he wrote that.

Ms. Moon said...

Let us hope he does not reproduce.

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Syd,
Thank God.

Sarcastic Bastard said...

May,
You know that pervert SO was.

Erin said...

Oh. My. Good. Lord.

Really? REALLY?

That's all I've got.