Friday, September 18, 2009

Easy Cheese, Breakfast of Champions!

Breakfast of champions and SB this morning. I call it aerosol cheese, and the cats love it. They eat it right from the nozzle. I let it string down. It also combines well with fine wines, like Boone's Farm strawberry. And it is an excellent source of calcium. It says so right on the top of the can. Easy Cheese also has so many preservatives in it that I'm hoping it will preserve my youthful beauty, since I can't afford a damn face lift. It may also save the Moms on embalming costs, should I die.

What are y'all having for breakfast this morning?

NOTE: Good news for you folks up north, eh? I understand that Easy Cheese just became available in Canada.

10 comments:

'Stoopid Slapped Puppies' said...

I had walnuts, currants, sultanas and three double expresso's LOL

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Clearly, your breakfast was much healthier than mine. You English and your love of currants.

Syd said...

I have been known to open up the Squeeze Cheese can with a knife and scrape out the inside of the can. How about that?

Ms. Moon said...

A small fruit smoothie with yogurt and some almonds. And half a pot of coffee.

Sarcastic Bastard said...

NOW THAT'S A DAMN FAN OF EASY CHEESE, SYD! WOWSA.

Love you,

SB

Sarcastic Bastard said...

I'm with you on the coffee, Ms. Moon. Couldn't function without that. On weekends, I drink a whole damn pot.

Love,

SB

That Hank said...

I like the bacon flavored ez cheese.

Sarcastic Bastard said...

DTG,
Yes, it's a southern thang. Bacon makes EVERYTHING taste better.

mrs.missalaineus said...

my grandma, rest her soul, lived to the ripe, angry age of 93 eating easy cheese and crackers, vicodins, coffee and cheetos. i could not uy the generic easy cheese, it had to be the kraft and if the crackers weren't munch-ems look out.

she was one hell of a lady and the only one in my family with class and taste in fine foods!


xxalainaxx

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Miss Alaineus,

I love Grandma. Sorry I didn't know her. We could have eaten EZ Cheese together! I don't like the off brands either. KRAFT rules!

Love you,

SB