Tuesday, May 17, 2011

SB adores Hugh Grant. Motherfucker has his priorities straight.

Hugh and I are similar [shallow lazy party] animals. Evidently, he was in talks to replace Charlie Sheen in Two and a Half Men, but backed out at the last minute. It is said that he decided that a TV series would be too much work. Laugh. I understand they offered him a million dollars per episode. I don't blame him a goddamn bit. But I have to say, Hugh would have been perfect for the show. I would have even started watching the series regularly, and I almost NEVER watch any network television.

7 comments:

~Amber Elise~ said...

Yep, I like those priorities.

Jeannie said...

Hugh Grant has so much more class than Charlie Sheen. He would not only have been good - he'd have been so much better. But the guy's already a multimillionaire and doesn't need to work any more I'm sure - lazy sounds like his perfect right - give someone else a chance to make a fortune.

Ms. Moon said...

They would still have had the annoying brother and nephew on the show. Even Hugh couldn't make that all better.

Misfits Vintage said...

They would have to pay me a million bucks per episode to make me watch that crap, no matter who was in it.

I'll bet Hugh Grant is a funny bastard though.

Sarah xxx

Christina @ Fashion's Most Wanted said...

Ditto. Love Hugh too. He would have been great!! xx

Big Mark 243 said...

I think that if he had taken the role he would have given the show another ten years! I love Hugh Grant!! I just hope he doesn't go squirelly like Moz did in the mid-90's (something U and I have in common) and start preaching about the National Front and other racist mumbo jumbo...

Syd said...

He looks to be having a good time with 5 1/2 women.