Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Not in a Charitable Mood Today


SB is a grouchy, uncharitable motherfucker today. It is snowing (again), and I hate the cold and goddamn snow. I just want to stay at home and snuggle with the Disdainful One.

Also, some of the fuckers in the cubes nearby are driving me nuts. Everytime it even threatens snow, all these guys talk about is the weather. They pull up the radar. They speculate on how many inches we might get. They talk about going home to work if the snow gets heavy. Who gives a shit? What is going to happen will happen, and we'll deal with it then, I figure.

Also, one group discusses lunch all the time, beginning at about 9:30 in the morning. Where are we eating today? What sounds good? I think pizza sounds good today. I really could go for a large pepperoni. Do you think it's on special? Then, when the fuckers get back from lunch, they starting talking about where their asses are going to eat tomorrow for lunch. Several of these folks should not be eating at all for about a month or so. Got me?

Tonight, after work, I'm going to a nearby bar for a drink or two with some of my really fun co-workers. This is pending the weather for some, of course. I can tell you this: SBs fucking ass is going. SB would drive through a whiteout for cheap beer! It's dollar draft night, people!

No comments: