Friday, August 28, 2009

Beautiful Toledo, Ohio, AGAIN--God Help My Sorry Ass

Heading back to beautiful Toledo on Monday morning for my Aunt's dad's funeral. (My Aunt married into our family, so he's not my grandpa, but he is Cousin Sheila's.) Lucky me! Picture the most boring drive in the world and then double the misery. Yeah--that's pretty much it.

Grandpa Ralph (the decedent) was the nicest man EVER and once got stung VERY BADLY by a jellyfish because he mistook it for somebody's lost fanny pack, and he was trying to help a bitch out. Bless his sweet soul! Wasn't that nice?

Have great weekends, all. I'll be back on Tueday, motherfuckers, unless I get splattered across 4-lanes of highway on the way up or back. Wouldn't it be eerie if it ACTUALLY HAPPENED now that I've said that? Think of the hits on my damn blog! Yes, even dead, I'll being checking the stat counter. Headline NY Post: Tragic Blogger Predicts Her Own Fiery Car Crash Death.

Love,

SB

9 comments:

afk4life said...

SB
Condolences on your loss. You probably should be careful 'bout making predictions like you did the same weekend Final Destination premieres tho...drive safe and tty Tues.
<3
Doug

May said...

DO NOT GET SMASHED! We need you and we love you. But I love you the most.
I'm sorry about your Grandpa Uncle. It sounds like he made the most of his life, and if that ain't good, what is?
Be safe.
Much love,
May

Ms. Moon said...

Do not get in a car crash. Yes, your hits would go up, but it would be a self-limiting situation.
We will miss you. Be safe and come home to delight us next week.
Love...Ms. Moon

Gledwood said...

mistaking a jellyfish for a "fanny pack" sounds crucial ...

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry for your loss. I hope you have a safe drive. That is hilarious about the fanny pack thing. What a guy!

All This Trouble... said...

ugh

Syd said...

I hope that the trip goes well. What kind of jellyfish did he mistake for a fanny pack? Hopefully, not a Man O'War jelly. That would be a painful mistake. Hurry back safely SB.

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Syd,
I'm not sure what kind of jellyfish it was, but it stung hell out of him.

Love,

SB

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Thanks to all of you for your condolences and kind comments. Y'all are loved.